Rich Willey Sound Clips
Here is the CD The Rich Willey Quintet — Gone With The Piggies from CAP Records, 2001.
1. Gone With The Wind (Wrubel/Magidson)
2. I Know, Y’Know (Rich Willey)
3. My Melancholy Baby (Burnet/Norton/Bregman)
4. Laird Baird (Charlie Parker)
5. Little Treasures (Rich Willey)
6. Sonny Boy (Jolson/DeSylva/Henderson/Brown)
7. Squeetz (Rich Willey)
8. Eclypso (Tommy Flanagan)
9. Eyes All For You (Rich Willey)
10. Elora (J.J. Johnson)
11. Piggies (George Harrison)
All selections arranged by Rich Willey except Sonny Boy, which was adapted by Rich Willey for two horns from the Chet Baker/Art Pepper three-horn arrangement, arranger unknown. All other arrangements Ⓒ Rich Willey, BMI, 2001. Cover art by John Wise.
Rich Willey, trumpet & bass trumpet
Kenny Shanker, alto & tenor saxophone
Ayako Shirasaki, piano
Scott Fragala, bass
Tim Collins, drums
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2001 Consolidated Artists Productions, Inc.
290 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10025
Here’s the CD Is It Really Okay To Be Having This Much Fun? by Rich Willey from Boptism, 2012.
1. If I Should Lose You (Leo Robin & Ralph Rainger)
2. Song For Janet (Rich Willey)
3. Puttin’ On The Ritz (Irving Berlin)
4. Uncle Remus (Frank Zappa/George Duke)
5. Like Someone In Love (Burke/Van Heusen)
6. Sweet Lorraine (Burwell/Parish)
7. I’ll Be Seeing You (Irving Kahal & Sammy Fain)
8. All Of Me (Gerald Simons and Seymour Marks)
9. Poor Butterfly (Golden/Hubbell)
10. My Melancholy Baby
11. Down ‘n’ Dirty (Rich Willey)
12. Old Folks (Hill/Robison)
13. Hard Hearted Hannah
Rich Willey, trumpet, bass trumpet, slide trombone, vocals, arrangements, MIDI programming, recording engineer, mixing, mastering, basically the whole thing from start to finish with help from Janet Willey, consultant, designer, proofreader, prooflistener, and proof positive! Cover art by Jennifer Willey.
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2012 by Rich Willey, Boptism Music, BMI
Here is the CD Rich Willey & The Page Brothers — Brethren from Boptism, 2014.
1. Clip Clop Mogul
2. Ed Zachary
4. Cool Shark
5. Eenie Meanie Beenie Weeny*
6. Holy Mackerel
7. Secret Things
8. Minor Details
9. Story of a Man
10. Nude Eel
12. Mother Funkers
13. Brother Kenya’s Paradigm
Rich Willey, trumpet & bass trumpet (*vocals)
Andy Page, guitar
Zack Page, upright bass
Rick Dilling, drums
Recorded 7/28, 8/4 & 8/5 of 2014.
Recorded at Boptism Studios.
All selections (including lyrics) written & arranged by Rich Willey.
Recording produced, engineered and mixed by Rich Willey.
Cover photo by Janet Willey.
All selections Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2014 by Rich Willey, Boptism Music, BMI